Thursday, March 1, 2012

Marine Mechanic Needed.

Rapidly growing business in boating field is aggresively searching for a highly qualified marine mechanic. Must have own tools. Must have a minimum of 5 years experience full time working on outdrives and outboards. This position is for a motivated career oriented person who wants to be part of this business for the long term. I am not afraid to pay up for the right person. No compete required, drug test required. This is a full time year round position. Only very serious & qualified need reply.


Reply to;

boatdoc@marinediscounters.com or call 419-625-0605
 
Hopefully one of my loyal customers knows someone who would like to join our team!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am having many boats of my own and I know how difficult it is to maintain and repair.
boat repair

Unknown said...

Interesting thoughts and ideas

bimini tops
boat bimini top